Low Energy home at Letterard, Co. Galway. The RIAI Architects in charge of the project are Mulcaire Heffernan, Barna, Co. Galway (web: www.mulcaireheffernan.com). Construction is now complete.
- 150mm floor insulation on standard raft foundation
- 250mm Pumped Cavity Wall Construction using Ancon Teplo Basalt non conducting wall ties
- 225mm Pumped Cellulose Insulation in rafters with 50mm sheeps wool insulation to service cavity
- Intello Airtight Membrane with air change result of 0.54 air changes per hour at 50pa
- Triple Glazed Aluclad Windows by TWD Windows
- Air to Water Heat pump with underfloor Heating upstairs and downstairs
- Brink 400 Heat Recovery Ventilation